Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Engaged!!

My brother Josh popped the big question tonight! Jamie was elated and Josh pulled off a perfect surprise. Jamie had an awful day and Josh decided to take her to dinner to make her feel better (or this is what all of us thought!) Josh romantically compiled a cd. The last song was one that he wrote for Jamie and sang for her at the designated spot.
I was in the middle of washing dishes when they came home to tell me. The ring is beautiful! Josh did a wonderful job of choosing the perfect ring. When I gave Jamie a hug she said, "we are going to be sisters!" and I thought "you already are!"
Then Jamie explained with tears and a big smile how Josh had planned the whole evening.
The couple is blissfully off to tell her parents (this I'm sure entails more tears and more squeals!)
I am very happy for them!

1 comment:

the Zepeda family said...

hey jana we were hoping that you were getting engaged =0)