Monday, February 4, 2008

Student teaching theme day







On Friday was my theme day for my student teaching placement. I chose to go with the 100th day of school event. The day started out a little crazy because of the weather and a 2 hour delay. But over all it was a wonderful day with my 1st grade class.
This is me at the end of the day. If you look closely you can see that I am wearing 100 paper clips as jewelry. I even had a big one holding my bangs back!

This is the class of 1st graders all ready for their 100 day march.













Students had to bring in 100 items of their choice. Here you can see some of them showing their items.












2 comments:

Alyssa Faith said...

Very fun and creative, Jana! I enjoyed looking at your update and pictures.

E and K said...

Hey Jana, can I start following your blog? Kati Carter