Friday, November 30, 2007

The end is near

I just realized how long it has been since the last time I posted anything. We just came back from Thanksgiving break, and the end of the semester crazies have begun. I think next week will be the busiest of the semester as I have several projects due, orals, presenting a lesson and planning a shower for one of the girls.
It is hard to believe that my time at BBC will be over in 3 weeks! It seems like I have been here forever sometimes and I am just used to coming back after Christmas. But not this year! I really am looking forward to student teaching, this is what I have been preparing to do the past few years. Everything that I have been learning in my education classes will be called upon while I am at my placements.
I have had the opportunity to work with the teacher that I will be student teaching with in March. I have gotten to know the students and have really enjoyed my time in the classroom. My first placement is near Harrisburg and the first time I will enter the classroom will be on January 14. Until then I will not meet the teacher or the students. I am looking forward to moving out there as well.
And because neither of us have posted any pictures from this semester I will today.

On a picnic in September




Pictures from our last trip to New York City
We are going tomorrow to NYC to spend the day together. Hopefully we will post pictures right away.

No comments: